WHERE YOUR FUTURE BEGINS.
Save The Date
This event will feature a panel of professionals who will field questions and help you understand how you can super focus emphasis on your customer service model from the front line all the way to the top.
We collaborate with Promethean Group, an organization led by South University professors Dr. Blanco-Knezovich and Dr. Parrot. The connection is the inter-collaboration South provides by sending Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist Assistant, Family Nurse Practitioner, and Health Care Administration students, all who volunteer to work in the community clinics the provide.
your program of study
• Occupational Therapy Assistant (AAS)
• Physical Therapist Assistant (AAS)
• Clinical Mental Health Counceling (MA)
• Nursing with a Specialization in
Family Practitioner (MSN)
• Information Systems (MS)
• Business Administration (MBA)
• Leadership (MS)
• Criminal Justice (MS)
• Public Administration (MPA)
• Healthcare Administration (MBA & MHA)
• RN-MSN with a Specialization in
Family Nurse Practitioner
• Business Administration (BBA)
• Healthcare Management (BS)
• Information Technology (BS)
• Public Health (BS)
• Nursing (BSN)
• Nursing (RN-BSN)
• Psychology (BA)
• Criminal Justice (BS)
Post Graduate Certificate
• Family Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Ameanthea Blanco-Knezovich
South University Program Director for MSN-FNP Program for ground Virginia Beach Campus. Responsibilities include direction and management of graduate nursing programs, including admission of graduate students, campus specific requirements for traditional and post certificate graduate programs, and execution of CCNE requirements.