Global Research Platform
Management & Research
Real Estate Agent •
Investor/Credit Specialist •
Crystal Adell Green is a loving, spontaneous, full of life, energetic young lady that loves being a mother to her son and helping others achieve in life. She was born in Newport News, VA and raised in Hampton, VA.
Crystal graduated from Hampton High School in 2001. She went to pursue her dreams in Computer Information Technology and graduated from Virginia State University in 2005. Afterwards, Crystal went to Strayer University and received her Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Management in 2008.
Her career started with the Department of Defense, Newport News Shipbuilding and Sentara Healthcare. She held high prestigious positions in each company and realized in April of 2017, she wanted to become an Entrepreneur.
Crystal Green became a Real Estate and Credit Specialist and birthed her Real Estate business called “The Crystal Affect.” The Crystal Affect ensures everyone has a Crystal experience when buying, selling or investing in Real Estate. The community aspect of the Crystal Affect is assisting single moms in buying a home and rebuilding their credit. This campaign is called, “Single Moms Buy Houses.”
Crystal's prayer is to ensure that home buying is as stress free as possible for everyone. Her loving, caring, honest, punctual, energetic, negotiable, communicative qualities will ensure choosing her as your Real Estate & Credit Specialist will be the best decision one will ever make.
My first & foremost priority is being Christoph's mother. I love and treasure being his mother the most. I strive everyday so Christoph will have everything he needs in life to become anything he wants. He is my heart beat.
I am passionate about helping Single Moms create a stable foundation for themselves & their offspring. It has been placed on my heart to help Single Moms believe they can achieve anything. To have the faith of a muster seed. To depend on themselves and believe they can through the will of God. Through my testimony and my expertise, I will help single moms not only buy a house but also believe they can do anything. #togetherwecan #singlemomsbuyhouses.
Helping others buy, sell and invest in Real Estate while receiving a memorable, stress free experience is very important to me. Real Estate is not a small purchase and it should not be taking casually. It is very dear to my heart that everyone receives a Crystal experience
Real Estate Specialist
• Assist alients with buying or selling property.
• Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients,
accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real
• Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
• Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally
representing one or the other.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its
competitive market price.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in
multiple listing services.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing
statements, deeds and leases.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions,
seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real
• Inspect condition of premises & arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of
• Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates
Senior Business Analyst
Provides subject matter expertise related to quality initiative implementation, reporting and analysis. Liaison between internal/external customers and Information Technology for business definition, scope, testing and implementation to ensure quality, efficiently and customer knowledge to improve business practices.
• Perform testing of software upgrades, patches while ensuring that application
upgrades are communicated and delivered to the customer base in a timely
• Research and troubleshoot potential reasons for expected and unexpected
outcomes related to quality initiatives.
• Provide System IT and business management oversight and support for assigned
areas with complex issues/decisions relating to their needs as requested.
• Identifies, analyzes and quantifies customer needs, evaluates new product and
gives recommendations to improve processes, enhance productivity and reduce
• Integrates continual process improvement into the structure of the department.
• Distributes quality initiative reports and creates action plans based on findings.
• Provide daily support to the customer base for application related issues and make
Senior Information Technology Specialist – Data Analytics
Huntington Ingalls Industries
Capitalized on projects and data management qualifications while maintaining accountability for over $2M in equipment within the engineering department. Managed day-to-day activities in Project Management Operations PMO to ensure projects meet organizational goals and requirements for the Engineering and Materials Support division.
• Directed the operational requirements of departmental request charged with
executing and maintaining strategic planning in over 40 requests daily.
• Ensured the department complied with company polices by defining technical
requirements and assessing developing policies.
• Interacted with management and engineers to ensure system design aligned to
• Analyzed organizational systems and databases while delivering process
recommendations to positively impact business operations.
• Conceptualized and implemented information system procedures while
administering security and integrity controls.
• Manage assets for two divisions reporting directly to the IRS.
• Managed fundraiser database systems
• Documented functional and technical requirements .
• Managed and monitored all elements of assigned project from start to finish
• Created and maintained reports for engineering operations and specialized
• Overseen operations and administrative functions of the office including records
management, data processing and tax statements.
• Identified high-value opportunities for improvement using data analysis
• Managed various projects to meet technical performance within cost and schedule.
• Provided project management support for various technology projects.
• Designed, produced, developed, maintained and analyzed reporting data for 200
• Ensured streamlined operations for 100 databases through routine inspections and
• Translated business needs of the department into understandable IT requirements.
• Managed departmental seating charts with appropriate information technology
equipment for job functions.
• Recognized for rapidly adapting to this fast-paced, highly pressurized environment
with tact and ease.
1999 | Hampton High School Citizenship
1998 - 2008 | Honor Roll
2007 | Who’s Who Among Students
2008 | Newport News Shipbuilding TAP Award
2017 | Top 5 Real Estate Agent in sales
Chantel Ray Real Estate, Chesapeake Office
• Strayer University
Master of Business Administration Focus in Management
• Virginia State University
Bachelor of Science Focus in Computer Information Systems
• Project Management
• Leadership and Organizational Management
• Administration Coordinator
• Strategic Management
• Operations Production Management
• Health Law and Ethics
• Health Information Systems
• Management Principles in Healthcare Systems
• Ethical Considerations in Healthcare
• Problem Solving
• Result Oriented
• Time Management
• Conflict Resolution
• Data Analysis
• Self - motivation
© 2019 GoResearch.Me is a service by Binchmark (DevelopMyProject.com), An award-winning project development company.